These presentations from the 2017 Ehlers-Danlos Society Global Learning Conference are provided for your personal use. The presentations and materials remain the intellectual property of the presenters, and all rights are reserved to them. The Society does not control and is not responsible for the content of presentations.
The following presentations were those available to us as of November 1, 2017. Some sessions were also video-recorded; once the finished versions are available, those videos will be posted in our YouTube channel and linked here.
Hypermobility Plenary Session
Dr. Howard Levy’s segment: Hypermobile EDS in Adults (PDF)
Dr. Tonie Kline’s segment: Hypermobile EDS in Children (PDF)
Dr. Clair Francomano’s segment: Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (PDF)
A transcript is available http://bit.ly/2iEHj8c.
Welcome Remarks (Labels, Respect, and Care)
A transcript is available http://bit.ly/2zjHsoy.
Dr. Paul Agnew
Carol Boggs and Anne Rodiger
Dr. Andrea Bulbena Cabre
Dr. Antonio Bulbena-Vilarrasa
- Progress in the Psychiatric and Psychological Dimensions of EDS: “It is not just in your mind” (Version 1 – PDF)
- Progress in the Psychiatric and Psychological Dimensions of EDS: “It is not just in your mind” (Version 2 – PDF)
Dr. Heidi Collins
Dr. Pradeep Chopra
Jeannie Di Bon
Dr. Adam Farmer
Dr. Clair Francomano
- Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (PDF)
- Classical Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome In Children (PDF)
- Classical Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (PDF)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Rare types (PDF)
Prof. Rodney Grahame
Dr. Fraser Henderson
Dr. Howard Levy
Dr. Anne Maitland
Dr. John Mitakides
A trascript is available http://bit.ly/2j4jM0E.
Dr. Alan G. Pocinki
- Evaluation and Management of Autonomic Dysfunction in Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (PDF)
- Evaluation and Management of Fatigue in Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (PDF)
Dr. Cathy Raggio
Jon Rodis and Kathleen Kane
Dr. Leslie Russek
- Developing a Self-Management Plan for hEDS (PDF)
- Self-Care for Kids & Teens with Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (PDF)