Hilton Baltimore • 401 West Pratt Street • Baltimore, Maryland
MORE WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE, as final versions become available. Thank you for your patience.
All presentations and handouts are provided for your personal use. The presentations and materials remain the intellectual property of the presenters, and all rights are reserved to them, and copies cannot be distributed or made without express permission of the original copyright holder. By downloading any of the presentations, you automatically agree to these terms. The Society does not control and is not responsible for the content of presentations.
A gallery of photos from the Zebra Rally is available here.
Plenary Session: Hypermobility
- Clair Francomano, MD — “EDS: An Overview” — PDF
- Antonie Kline, MD — “Hypermobile EDS in Children” — PDF
- Alan Hakim, MA, FRCP — “Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder” — PDF
Plenary Session: The Society and EDS Developments
- Lara Bloom — “Our First Two Years” — PDF
- Clair Francomano, MD — “Ehlers-Danlos Society and Coalition Research Initiatives 2017-2018” — PDF
- Alan Hakim, MA, FRCP — PDF