House of Hypermobility – Specialist HSD / hEDS Nutrition & Lifestyle support group
About this Group
House of Hypermobilty is a group support & education platform of Lorna Ryan Health, an HSD / EDS specialist Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine practice. Run by Lorna Ryan, HSD / EDS specialist clinical Nutritionist, HOH is an extension of patient care.
About House of Hypermobility:
Lorna appreciates how hard it is to access expert guidance around nutrition & lifestyle medicine when barriers of engaging in clinical consultations exist, so she founded House of Hypermobility (HOH) in 2020 to offer her expertise in free & affordable group sessions.
About HOH Group Support Sessions:
HOH provides a safe environment to obtain accurate educational information and access qualified, experienced, specialist support relating to Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine for Hypermobility, Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (hEDS/HSD).
Support Sessions include conversational Q&A, group support discussion & expert educational talks on hypermobililty, hEDS and common co-morbidities including GI concerns, Dysautonomia, pain, fatigue & Mast Cell Disorders
How HOH supports the HSD / EDS community:
- One mission of HOH – to help those live well with HSD & hEDS.
- Providing expert guidance for those with barriers to private practice care.
- Provides a safe space to share difficulties around diet & nutrition.
Who is welcome to join HOH:
- Adults 18 yrs+ internationally with suspected or diagnosed HSD / hEDS.
- Parents / guardians of children under 18 with suspected or diagnosed HSD / hEDS.
Support & education sessions are held monthly to suit international time zones.
- Support Group
- This group holds virtual support groups