GERSED Belgium is the Study and Research Group for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome in Belgium and was created in October 2017 by health professionals involved in Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders.
The purpose of this association is:
Exchange of knowledge and experience on the diagnosis and treatment of Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes (EDS) and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (HSD)
- Bibliographic information
- Organization of epidemiological surveys
- Enrichment of semiological knowledge of EDS
- Therapeutic prospects and evaluation of treatments
- Organization of training for health professionals and social actors
- Organization of clinical and therapeutic education sessions for patients and their families
- Production of scientific works and books on EDS
- Recognition of the social and therapeutic rights of EDS patients
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GERSED.Belgique
✓ Charity organization
✓ Support group
✓ Holds in-person meetings
To add your EDS support group or charity, please complete the Support Group Listing Request form. To become an affiliate of the Society, please visit the Global Affiliation Program page.