The Ehlers-Danlos Society strives to increase awareness, improve care, and grow community support people living with Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS), hypermobility spectrum disorders (HSD), and related disorders—worldwide.
Hundreds of local support groups and charities are working hard to help those with EDS and HSD in their communities throughout the world.
To amplify these efforts, The Ehlers-Danlos Society collaborates with outstanding regional and local support groups, charities, and societies.
If you would like to start a support group, or lead a group that seeks to raise awareness in the medical and general communities, expand research efforts, and improve medical care, join The Ehlers-Danlos Society Global Affiliation Network and receive:
- Special recognition of affiliation with The Ehlers-Danlos Society with special logo for use on your webpages and social media.
- Statement of affiliation for use on your website, and/or other designated materials.
- Promotional materials and marketing assistance
- Listing with the ehlers-danlos.com support group/charity directory and quarterly mentions in The Ehlers-Danlos Society’s newsletter.
- Promotion and listing on the ehlers-danlos.com event calendar and on social media (subject to approval) – click here to tell us about an event.
- Templates for social media, emails, and promotional materials.
- Recognition at the annual Global Learning Conference—and meeting for Affiliate officers and/or representatives.
- Opportunities to share affiliate news in the Society’s newsletter, on social media, etc.
- Discounts, gifts, and special invitations
- Two official lapel pins for group leaders.
- Discount of 20% off the registration price for up to two (2) authorized group representatives for Ehlers-Danlos Society conferences and events throughout the world.
- 25% discount of merchandise at conferences for up to two representatives.
- Quarterly Affiliates Conference call with Ehlers-Danlos Society leadership:
- Learn more about Ehlers-Danlos Society projects, initiatives, and news.
- Collaborate with other Affiliates on issues important to individual groups.
- Create new ways to increase global awareness, improve patient support, and advance research initiatives.
JOIN US! Become an affiliate of The Ehlers-Danlos Society. Apply today!
OUR STRENGTH BEGINS WITH HOPE. OUR HOPE BEGINS WITH YOU.
It is important to note that The Ehlers-Danlos Society does not have any ownership or direct financial interest in any of the specific organizations or groups listed below. Groups listed below are in-person support groups and nonprofit organizations/charities. The Ehlers-Danlos Society does not guarantee or make any warranties, express or implied, as to the quality of advice or support given by any listed group or organization. The information listed in the results is based solely upon the data entered by the groups listed.