These are special offers available from people who are supporting May Awareness Month. Thanks for thinking of our community!
The Ehlers-Danlos Society does not endorse any products; appearances here are for information and convenience only, and the Society does not assume any liability for the offers or products.
Shining Sol Candle Company
Our very own Shining Sol #EDSzebra, Tina, wanted to #sharethelight for #EhlersDanlosAwarenessMonth, so she’s organized our very first month-long #AwarenessFundraiser! We are exceptionally proud to announce that in support of and along with the #EhlersDanlosSociety, we will be offering #EDSAwareness candles during the entire month of May! They’re available in three scent options: Vanilla Almond, Lavender, and Unscented (for our scent-sensitive and/or MCAD/MCAS friends). AND, a portion of proceeds from all EDS Awareness candles sold will be donated to The Ehlers-Danlos Society! They will only be available during the month of May, so order yours today at ShiningSol.com!
- Like all of our products, these candles are #handpoured using 100% eco-friendly soy wax and non-toxic wooden wicks that crackle faintly as they burn.
- A non-toxic zebra awareness ribbon has been included IN THE WAX to be visible through the glass jar… a Shining Sol first!Each of these candles is also decorated with a zebra-striped grosgrain ribbon (personally hand tied by a fellow EDS/dysautonomia/POTSie zebra) and silver tone zebra and spoon charms. BONUS: Up to three wearable EDS awareness ribbons can be created from the length of ribbon provided which can be decorated with the charms!
- A card with a brief explanation of what EDS is and where to find additional information (ehlers-danlos.com) will also be included so that candles can be given as gifts to family, friends, healthcare providers, other professionals and/or…you know…left at the offices/facilities of those who may need a gentle nudge in the right direction.
- So that our heartfelt intent hopefully cannot be misinterpreted, The Ehlers-Danlos Society graciously agreed to let use their zebra logo in exchange for our promised donation at the end of the month. Let’s #DazzleTogether!
- Total burn time: 70-90 hours. Cost: $22.99
- Can be purchased at ShiningSol.com.
During the month of May Kuvrs will be running a special campaign to showcase wrist & thumb splint covers in Zebra fabric.
- Zebra print fabric will be available as Wrist splint/Brace covers (http://bit.ly/2pSvZYn) and Thumb Splint covers (http://bit.ly/2qsOqQo) during the month of May, priced £13.95.
- Worldwide postage available – usually 5 – 7 working days to the US. Maximum postage charge £5. Custom splint / Brace covers can be ordered and are usually dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment and the necessary measurements.
- All orders for the Zebra fabric will generate 10% of the value of the order as a donation to The Ehlers-Danlos Society at the end of May.
- We are happy to be contacted by EDS/hypermobility bloggers to discuss sending samples for review.
- Our subscription scheme is available worldwide. Full details on our website here http://bit.ly/2o9o5oM. Prices start at £3.99 per month for one new cover every quarter, also six per year and monthly delivery schemes available. Subscribers can choose one free plain cover immediately on sign up and will make a saving in the first year of at least £20.
- Kuvrs have been making cast & splint covers for seven years and have served a worldwide customer base with 5-star reviews for product quality and customer service. About us: http://bit.ly/28Yb0sS.
RARE Science, in collaboration with The Ehlers-Danlos Society, will be offering handmade RARE Bears to all children with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and related conditions throughout the month of May. The volunteer RARE Bear Army creates one-of-a-kind teddy bears for one-of-a-kind children with rare diseases. This is a free program, thanks to the dedication of many volunteers and sponsors, and we are looking forward to sharing these bears made by hands of hope, love, and support with you!
For more information on how to apply, visit https://ehlers-danlos.com/rare-bears-ehlers-danlos-societys-rare-kids/
Show us on Instagram how you are raising awareness for Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and related conditions this May and win a pair of smartCRUTCH! https://ehlers-danlos.com/instagram-feed/
Want your own pair of Zebra smartCRUTCH? Use the Coupon Code #DazzleYourCommunity to preorder* yours during the month of May. You will receive a $5 discount, and SmartCRUTCH will donate $5 to The Ehlers-Danlos Society!
*delivery estimated in June, order from the webshop at smartcrutch-usa.com.