AMA Designation Statement
Project ECHO® designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This page is password protected to allow access to event attendees only at this time.
Get On-Demand Access To Our EDS ECHO Summit Recordings
We are pleased to now be able to offer on-demand access to all recordings from this event, including live Q&A sessions, for an unlimited amount of time. The event recordings are available for $60 and are suitable for practicing health care professionals and clinical research professionals.
The content gives critical exploration of the up to date evidence on association, causation, and management of co-morbidities pertinent to EDS and HSD. Each topic discussed includes a key speaker reviewing the latest evidence, followed by an abstract presentation and concluded with a Q&A session.
Please note: CME/CEU/CE credits were awarded for the live event, but cannot be claimed from watching these recordings.
If you have further questions or would like further information, please email email@example.com.
EDS ECHO SUMMIT: A Virtual Scientific Conference on EDS, HSD, and Comorbidities
October 2-3, 2020
The Ehlers-Danlos Society was delighted to host its first EDS ECHO Summit; a virtual scientific conference for health and social care practitioners. This scientific meeting will explore the most up-to-date knowledge of, and research into, the association, causation, and management of comorbidities seen in the Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS) and hypermobility spectrum disorders (HSD).
A VIRTUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING
The event took place virtually via Zoom Webinar. The format of the EDS ECHO summit is plenary sessions, each dedicated to an area of comorbidity and including combinations of expert updates on the current literature and future needs; and oral and poster presentations of chosen submitted scientific abstracts and clinical case reports.
- Physical therapies
- Pain mechanisms
- Dental complications
- Psychiatric conditions
- Urological complications
- Immune dysregulation, intolerance, and allergy disorders
- ENT disorders
- Neurodiversity (ADHD and Autism), EDS, and HSD
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Respiratory concerns
- Autonomic dysfunction
- Orthopedic surgical outcomes
- Gynaecological (Pelvic Floor, Pregnancy) concerns
- Neurological (craniocervical) complications
The objectives of the event are to:
1. Gain an understanding of the evidence-base for associations between EDS, HSD, and co-morbid conditions, by review of the most up to date clinical and basic science literature.
2. Appreciate the assessment and treatment options and challenges in the management of co-morbidities, and where applicable the evidence of causation of co-morbidities in EDS and HSD and how this impacts choice/adaptations of treatment.
3. Gain insight into the clinical and basic science questions that influence future research objectives in the field of EDS and HSD.
This event is for health care and clinical research professionals and invited representatives of allied organizations.
If you have further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I claim my CME credits for this event?
Ticket holders can apply for up to 14.5 CME credits for this event and are eligible to claim the CME credits if watching the event live. After the event has aired registrants will be emailed a link to complete a feedback form on the event. On completion of the form, a personalized CME e-certificate will be generated which can be immediately downloaded and/or sent by email. CME credits will be awarded based on the number of sessions you attended.