- Thanks to the generosity of donors, The Ehlers-Danlos Society will be providing a number of scholarships in 2021. Scholarship applicants can apply for either the Virtual Summer Conference 2021 or for the series of five individual one-day meetings.
Registration scholarships for virtual events include access to the event app and all privileges of a full paying attendee. Please note these are virtual events, and a device with internet connection is necessary. Applications must be completed before February 25, 2021. The Society’s office will then review applications and notifications will be made no later than March 25, 2021. You will be notified directly of acceptance by email. If you are unable to attend, we ask that you inform the Society’s staff within seven days, to allow someone else to benefit from the scholarship.
Please fill out all parts of this form. We look forward to hearing from you.
- The Virtual Summer Conference 2021 is scheduled for June 26-27.
The series of individual one-day meetings includes:
- Pain, April 25, 2021
- Rarer Types, May 29, 2021
- vEDS, July 31, 2021
- Neurology, September 26, 2021
- Allergy/Immunology, November 21, 2021
- INFORMATION USE
Information you provide in this form will be used only by staff of The Ehlers-Danlos Society for the purposes of determining scholarship grants, and will be maintained for five years. You will be contacted solely for event information related to your scholarship application, unless you specifically choose to join our mailing list as well.
Only numbers will be accepted in this field.
Use symbols or words. Examples: US$ or US dollars, AUS$ or Australian dollars, € or euros.