Gift Aid Form

Please complete this form if you are located in the UK and would like to claim Gift Aid as part of your donation.

Home address(Required)
Has donor paid the same amount or more in income tax or capital gains in tax that tax year?(Required)
Do you agree to Gift Aid being claimed?(Required)
Would you like us to claim Gift Aid for..
Disclaimer: If you would like to cancel this declaration please contact Danielle Hohlier. If you would like to change your name or home address, or if you are no longer pay sufficient tax on your income please use the contact link above to request an update to our database.

Sign up to The Ehlers-Danlos Society mailing list