The Ehlers-Danlos Society welcomes the support of those willing to offer a discount or special offer to our community. We have established a home on our web site where those with Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and hypermobility spectrum disorders can look for resources offered by sponsors of the Society. To participate, please fill out the application below. You will be notified of your acceptance by email, and the information needed to list your offer will be collected.
How to Become a Sponsored Resource
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applicant agrees to provide the necessary materials to list their offer as described below (also in Sponsored Resource Prospectus).
- For each calendar month the offer is in effect, applicant agrees by the end of the month to submit a simple accounting of transactions and to pay any donation monies collected in the form of check or credit card payment.
- Once promotion is running, it can be cancelled without penalty with two weeks notice by either the sponsor or the Society.
The listing will generically look like the example below. To be listed, you will need to provide the following information:
- A logo or photo that fits into a 400 pixel wide x 300 pixel tall proportion is required; submitted image files will be converted to JPG format, and if not already 400×300, will be sized to fit without distortion into those dimensions.
- The name of your company or your offer will be headlined, to fit within 100 characters.
- A subheading of up to 200 characters is available.
- One or two short paragraphs of description are available, of about 300 characters each.
- A coupon code can be included, and an expiration date if applicable.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us. We look forward to working with you!