Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (USA)
Dr. Kumar is a board-certified Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist at the Indiana Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center (IHTC).
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences | M.D.
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research | Residency
- University of British Columbia | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship
- University of Florida College of Medicine | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship
SOCIETIES & HONORS
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Cure HHT Foundation
- Children’s Oncology Group
EXPERTISE & SPECIAL INTERESTS
- HVLM Clinic: for patients with hemangiomas, vascular and lymphatic malformations
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT)
- Hemolytic anemias and other red blood cell disorders
- Childhood immune thrombocytopenia