Choose your preferred language below:
What is the EDS ECHO Challenge?
Join The Ehlers-Danlos Society to help increase awareness of EDS and HSD among healthcare professionals, globally, by taking on the EDS ECHO Challenge! EDS ECHO is a free, virtual program from The Ehlers-Danlos Society, for healthcare professionals, across all disciplines, living anywhere in the world. There are several programs taking place via Zoom, educating healthcare professionals to improve their knowledge to better care for their patients with EDS, HSD, and associated symptoms and conditions. Continuing Education credits are available at no charge to participants.
The EDS ECHO challenge is a great way to raise awareness from wherever you are in the world, and counts as 5 Acts of Awareness towards the 150,000 global total this May!
Read on to learn more and take part.
How do I take part in the EDS ECHO Challenge?
- Download the EDS ECHO flyer and email or print this to give to your healthcare professionals to encourage them to join the program!
- Share the EDS ECHO video update on the program’s progress so far. Click here to watch now and share from YouTube to your social media channels and on email.
- Share our EDS ECHO awareness graphics on social media or by email to help raise awareness of the program and its goal to change lives.
How do I submit my Acts of Awareness?
The EDS ECHO Challenge = 5 Acts of Awareness. Submitting your Acts of Awareness simple!
- Submit your acts of awareness by Friday of each week in May using this form, attaching a screenshot of your challenge evidence. This will help us to move our awareness thermometer closer to the goal of 150,000 acts of awareness throughout May!
- Share your efforts on social media. Social media is a great way to reach people and raise awareness. Be sure to tag @ehlers.danlos in your posts and we will repost and share as many as we can! Don’t forget you can use Instagram’s #ActsofAwarenessChallenge sticker and donation stickers in your story posts to help encourage friends and family to take part too.
Be sure to have submitted all of your acts of awareness by June 7, 2022, in order to claim your May awareness incentives.