The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK
About this Group
The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK (EDS UK) was set up in 1987 to support, advise and inform those living with the Ehlers-Danlos syndromes. Over 30 years later, we are the largest UK charity that exclusively represents and supports people with all types of EDS.
We work to minimize the impact of EDS by making its diagnosis, treatment, and management accessible to everyone when they need it.
We provide support through local, physical, and virtual support groups led by trained volunteers and via our freephone helpline. We maintain a website, issue regular newsletters, and publish materials to inform the EDS community, those with a specialist interest in the condition, and the wider public. We engage with members of local and national public policy communities to enhance their knowledge of EDS and stimulate actions beneficial to the EDS community. Guided by our specialist Medical Advisory Panel, we work to fund appropriate, targeted, and timely research projects.
• View upcoming support group meetings: https://www.ehlers-danlos.org/support/upcoming-support-group-meetings/
• Find your nearest support group: https://www.ehlers-danlos.org/support/support-groups/
- Charity Organization
- Support Group
- This group holds in-person meetings
- This group holds virtual meetings
- This group holds in-person support groups
- This group holds virtual support groups